- Petition for Universal Suffrage, Signed by Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Susan B. Anthony and others - Document of the Day at the National Archives November 12th
- Gena Philibert-Ortega at GenealogyBank discusses Discovering the Work Your Female Ancestors Did
- MyHeritage has announced that they are entering the Autosomal DNA testing arena, and their CEO responds to several questions.
- David S. Ferriero, National Archives Archivist, at the AOTUS Blog outlines The Role of the National Archives in the Presidential Transition
- Christopher Klein at History discusses America's First UFO Sighting
Saturday, November 12, 2016
Weekly Genealogy Picks
Highlights from news stories and blog posts I have read in the past week that deal with my overlapping interests in Genealogy, History, Heritage, and Technology.
Categories: Weekly Picks