- Bill West at West in New England shares the entries to The Eighth Annual Great Genealogy Poetry Challenge (We were going to participate again this year, but time got away from us.)
- In a five part series Blaine Bettinger at The Genetic Genealogist discusses Visual Phasing. Part I.
- James Tanner at Genealogy's Star discusses Focusing your genealogy research with clustering
- Those writing their family histories may appreciate Chuck Sambuchino's Five Steps for Getting Out of a Creative Rut at Writer's Digest
- Remains of Pilgrim's Plymouth Settlement Unearthed (BostonGlobe)
- Wordpress releases a Google Translate Widget which allows visitors to Wordpress blogs to translate the content in 103 different languages.
Saturday, November 26, 2016
Weekly Genealogy Picks
Highlights from news stories and blog posts I have read in the past week that deal with my overlapping interests in Genealogy, History, Heritage, and Technology.
Categories: Weekly Picks