- A Brief History of John and Christian Fretz and a complete genealogical family register, Rev. Abraham James Fretz, 1890. (PDF - 41 MB) (Other Formats)
- A Brief History of John and Christian Fretz and a complete genealogical family register to the fourth generation with accounts and addresses delivered at the Fretz family reunions, Rev. Abraham James Fretz, 1904. (PDF - 9 MB) (Other Formats)
- Genealogical Record of the Descendants of Martin and Jacob Oberholtzer; Together with Historical and Biographical Sketches, Rev. Abraham James Fretz, 1903. (PDF - 7 MB) (Other Formats)
- A Genealogical Record of the Descendants of Henry Rosenberger of Franconia, Montgomery Co. Pa; Together with Historical and Biographical Sketches, Rev. Abraham James Fretz, 1906. (PDF - 22 MB) (Other Formats) (GEDcom at WorldConnect)
- Horton Genealogy; or Chronicles of the Descendants of Barnabas Horton, George F Horton, M.D., 1876. (PDF - 20 MB) (Other Formats)
- Genealogy of the Swasey family: which includes the descendants of the Swezey families of Southhold, Long Island, New York and the descendants of the Swayze families of Roxbury, now Chester, New Jersey, Benjamin Franklin Swasey, 1910. (PDF - 7 MB) (Other Formats)
- Dawes Commission Testimony for the descendants of Eliza Beasley and George W Hartley (PDF - 44 MB) This document contains scans of the Dawes Commission transcripts of the testimony provided by Samuel T Hartley, his children, and the children of Sarah Hartley Denyer Foster. I have transcribed all the testimony for the Amanuensis Monday project, but these are the images retrieved from Fold3.
- Notable Descendants of the Immigrant Stoughton Siblings of Massachusetts, Gary Boyd Roberts, New England Historic Genealogical Society.
- Interview of Dr. Israel (I.D.) Newmark (1905-1987)
- Victor Gold, son of Hyman and Cissie (Newmark) Gold, on C-Span
- Bill Moyers interviews Victor Gold