Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:It's Sunday afternoon, but I was able to answer this question on two different calendars quickly, using iFamily
1) Is there a person in your genealogy database that has the same birth date that you do? If so, tell us about him or her - what do you know, and how is s/he related to you?
2) For bonus points, how did you determine this? What feature or process did you use in your software to work this problem out? I think the Calendar feature probably does it, but perhaps you have a trick to make this work outside of the calendar function.
1) In the Events menu select "On This Day"
2) Enter the Month and Date, and hit return (or tab)
A list of events (births marriages and deaths) on that date appears
3) Check the box that says "Display the results using the Hebrew calendar"
[Note: The program converts Gregorian to Hebrew for the current Gregorian year.]
4) Change the Gregorian Month/Date so that it lists the events for the correct Hebrew date.
Bernie Klinsky (1927-1995). Bernie's grandfather, Jacob Perlik, was the brother of my second great grandmother Annie (Perlik) Feinstein.
Elizabeth Fretz (1781-1849). Elizabeth was the sister of my 4th great grandmother, Barbara (Fretz) Sliver. Elizabeth married John Geil.
For the Hebrew calendar, only one individual shares my birthday of the 2nd of Sh'vat.
Frances Lucille Benold (1922-1996). Frances was the youngest daughter of my grandmother's sister, Minnie (Van Every) Benold. She married Harley Searcy (1917-1986).