I don't know the dates for all of the photographs.
- She was born in March of 1900, in Maxwell Texas, so the baby picture with her parents, Melvin and Margaret Denyer Van Every is fairly easy to estimate.
- The photograph in the upper right hand corner was taken at the Grand Canyon, likely in the early 1920s.
- The photograph with the horse, "Joe," was taken in the summer of 1919 - likely somewhere near El Paso, Texas.
- She is nine years old in the center-left photo.
- The photograph center-right was also likely taken in the early 1920s. I think she was in Hollywood, as a caption indicated she was: looking for "the stars."
- In the photo in the lower-left she is on her honeymoon with my grandfather, Martin Deutsch. The year was 1937, and I believe they were in Mexico.
- The photograph in the lower-right was taken in 1942, in St. Louis.
- The photograph with her sisters, Minnie and Evelyn, was taken in 1947, in Texas.